Saturday, March 9, 2013

Duck River Rocks!

Had a wonderful time at Duck River today for open practice. Prices were more than reasonable, facilities are looking wonderful (they've been working hard all winter and it shows!), and the staff and other drivers were awesome. My husband and I both spent several years in The South before we met, and after a few decades, we are finally back home to stay. Loving that Red Dirt!

Here are some photos. It will take me a while to post them. Also, I'm not that great with the action shots yet, so even though I took several hundred pictures, not all of them are actually ready for Prime Time. BTW, if any of these photos are of your car, let me (Karla) know if you would like a print or a .jpg for your website/FaceBook.
"Ladies & Gentlemen, Start Your Engines!"
No. 20 In Green

Lots of awesome vehicles out there representing a lot of hard work!

Of course we are partial to the No. 20 car!

Looking fine!

Love the rumble of the cars!

No comments:

Post a Comment